Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Breathe In...Breathe Out

My Father's Day blog will be later...when I can think straight!

I have said, "I'm about to loose my mind!" 30 times already this morning. It's 9:31 a.m. Hmm...I hope this isn't any indicator of how my day is going to go. JD is pushing my buttons this morning. He won't leave Max alone. He keeps opening and closing the blinds on the backdoor. He's running in and out. He's being loud. He's driving me crazy! Just a few minutes ago he came walking out of the bathroom after going poop. He didn't have his underwear on. This happens 25 times a day. I told him "Get back in that bathroom and put your underwear on!" He said, "But I have my underwear on" and turned around. It was not underwear...he had the toilet paper he had just used to wipe his booty stuck between his little cheeks and thought it was hilarious. I did not. Boys are gross.

MacKenzie was cracking us up last night. She kept making this funny face where she would just open and close her mouth repeatedly. I have never seen her do it before. After watching this for some time it dawned on me that she was trying to talk. Or at least I think she was because every few minutes she'd get the sound to come out as well. It was too cute...here's a video:

Click Here

I have to get dressed for a playdate now. I might run in, drop these kids off, and run out. Think they will notice?

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Steph! Great tip...It could TOTALLY be a yeast infection. I am going to get that stuff today...is it just over-the-counter?

I was reading your blog- we know a lot of the same people! Small world! I am going to start keeping up with you.

BTW- youe family is adorable.

Sabrina

Amy said...

I'm just now getting caught up on reading blogs. Yours always reminds me of the greater things in life God, Family, Love etc. Thank you for that. Miss you !! Hugs !!

Melissa M. Williams said...

Ok, I don't know why I get emotional when I watch that video of MacKenzie, but I do! She is so precious!

Anonymous said...

awwww.
i love you too step.
you're the best
& i can't even begin to tell you how much i'm gonna miss you.
this is gonna be a whole new growing up experience for me.
but i will call you everyday so we can keep in touch.
and we can meet for lunch when ever.
i can come home and tell you all my crazy stories.
haha.
i love you and will miss you terribly.