Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some times you have to play a little...

This evening we were sitting around being entertained by the kids. This isn't very different from every other night. They are quite funny, these two.

JD kept making this awful sound with his throat - you know the one, the "hocking a loogie" sound. It was pretty gross. I kept asking JD if he had something in his throat and he kept saying no. Finally I asked if he had a booger in his throat (thinking he would make the connection between his runny nose - dern allergies - and throat) to which he replied, "No, I do not have a booger in my throat. Well, I had put one booger in my throat. It tasted like yucky salt." Awesome.

Then he played hotchcock. Really, it's not as bad as it sounds...

Video thumbnail. Click to play
click the picture above to play - i had to upload differently b/c the file size was too big to post through blogger. it's a few minutes long but so cute! watch until the end. let me know if you can't view it this way...





So, after a night of booger-tasting and hotchcock, the kids are in bed and I am headed that way!


Good night...




Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is flat adorable! Kids say the darndest things...

SHANNON BANKARD said...

okay.
seriously...?
"hotchcock"?
where does he think of this?
but that was cute.
it makes me miss my babies.

Anonymous said...

thats sooo JD, he's a hoot! Kenzi looks like she is going to walk anyday now