Sunday, April 29, 2007

Prayers Please

So, tomorrow is the BIG day. Well, it's not really that big, but it's got me a little anxious right now. My surgery is scheduled for 8:00 and I'm sure only takes a few minutes. Like I mentioned in my previous post, it's not a huge procedure, but a few extra prayers couldn't hurt. I just want more than anything to wake tomorrow from the procedure and this sweet baby inside be unharmed. Please pray that God wraps his hands around this three-inch ball of sweetness and protects it with everything He's got. Please pray that my doctor has a steady hand and a confident heart. She knows what she's doing. Hey lets pray that my placenta has moved upwards - then the baby wouldn't even be in harms way! Just please keep me in your thoughts, the past 13 weeks have been hard but such a blessing. I want another 27! Love you guys and thanks for the prayers.

I'll update tomorrow afternoon. I've got a great post about our weekend and some wonderful pics. But for now, I'm gonna go lay in my man's arms, watch some tv, and relax. JD's with his KK so Jimmy and I are gonna enjoy eachother's company. Thanks mom for all your help...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Praying right now!

Peaches + Mom said...

You're in my prayers