Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer Pictures!

I am behind on my posts from Mississippi and and New Orleans, but those are coming. We had too much fun in Mississippi not to share, so I promise to have that up by the end of the week. I am sure you all are just on the edge of your seats! LOL!

And because it's my birthday, YES, my 25th birthday to be exact, I am behind on time. Birthday girl has to look FAB or aqt least the kids do prior to dinner! So, instead of posting about all our travels, I am going to share our professional pictures from the other day! Remember, those fun ones I blogged about...

And you wonder why mama calls her Miss Sassy Pants...
Photobucket

Buds!
Photobucket

Kenz and her tounge...there will be a day that this is not so cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

My handsome and getting way too big (tear) little man...
Photobucket

Ladies, look out!
Photobucket

Kenz would not cooperate!
Photobucket

Outfit change and sooo over pictures!
Photobucket

Silly boy!
Photobucket

Miss Sassy Pants, "Am I in trouble?" look
Photobucket

And my little surfer dude...we did this one just for his room!
Photobucket

That's it for now...I have to wrangle my crew into cute outfits now...as if there is anything else?!


Photobucket

3 comments:

August said...

Happy Bday! Can't believe you are now a quarter of a century!!!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday girl! And I have to say that Kenzi looks more and more like you all the time. I am not sure if its her sassy looks or her little personality. love the pic's

Amy said...

The pics are ADORABLE !!!