Wednesday, July 09, 2008

And the winner is....

SO it took me an extra day or 2 to get this posted, but with all of the out of town traveling it's hard to get some things accomplished. I am home for a week and a day until I leave again. I know...it's crazy, but I wouldn't know life any other way! At least not in the summer...



I used the Random Name Picker to pick the winner. And the winner is....

Meghan over at Simple Chaos! Congrats!!

Meghan, I will send you an email letting you know you won and all that good stuff!!

Even if you aren't a winner...check our this wonderful etsy store at Kristin's Cosmetics. I know you'll find some great stuff! Just last night I soaked in some Mayan Gold bath fizz! It was divine!!!

And check back soon for some pictures from our vacation....

No comments: