Saturday, August 11, 2007

Morning Update on B

As you can see, it's all minute-to-minute right now. This is the latest, but I will be gone all day and unable to update. I will try to update this evening ASAP.

Thanks so much for the prayers. I have already printed several out for her, but if anyone would like to comment or email a prayer or word of encouragement for D, I'd be more than happy to take it to her. She was overwhelmed by the letter I sent in yesterday from a friend of mine that she didn't even know, I think it was what she needed to see at the time - that her family is literally wrapped in prayer. So thank you Meghan over at The Silvas for taking the time to send the sweet message.

Anyways...the update is not good but we are praying HARD!

August 11 - 8:49 a.m.
D called at 8:30 this morning. They took B in for emergency surgery. His stomach was hard as a rock last night and didn't subside. They did xrays all night and at 6:30 told her they really had no other choice but to go in to open surgery. All this time, they have tried to do it using the scopes making small incisions and being guided by a camera, but they will have to make a large incision and go in openly. They also are in a critical stage and must give him a blood transfusion.

1 comment:

Cindy Seay said...

I don't know you but I am a prayer warrior and I want you to know that my whole family (we are a large one) will be praying for your precious little boy. I am praying for complete healing - God's perfect peace for all of you - the ability to walk in faith and for our Jehovah Jireh to be your complete provider.
May God's grace sustain you and refresh you.
Blessings,
Cindy Seay