Friday, February 15, 2008

The Hormones...Do They Ever Stop?

It has for sure been one of those sentimental days. Or maybe it's year. I don't know. I just always feel on the verge of tears; not necessairly sad tears, just tears. I can read something happy and I cry. I can read something sad and I really cry. I can think about something that happend 10 years ago and cry. I can think of something that could possibly happen in 10 years and I cry. I pretty much just easily cry right now. I'm not sure if I can even say I "feel" like crying, hmm...it's just there. It's wierd and just puts me in a funk.

So, for this I am asking for prayers. I will actually be more specific, please pray for some or all (if you aren't packing, moving, unpacking, taking care of a 3 month old and chasing around a 3 year old - okay...crying again. LOL):

- pray for some much (VERY MUCH) needed spiritual growth. I want to be like mildew right now...ha...what a perfect analogy. I want to grow spiritually like mildew does during this rainy season. I want it to be so overwhelming that no amount of chlorox can stop it. I NEED some change so badly. How is it that I KNOW this but actually making it happen is two differnet things? The idea alone is great but throw life into the mix and it all becomes so difficult. BUT, I am not living unless I am living for Him. I want, no I NEED that. I need it more than anything else...please pray.

- pray for sweet Baby Coy. I don't know that someone whom I've never met has ever consumed so many of my thoughts before. I'm sure a lot of it is being in the place I am with my own little ones right now. Ree had Coy less that 2 months after I had MacKenzie...I can't begin to imagine what she is going through. My heart breaks everytime I read they've had a hard day and shouts with joy and praises when they've had a good one! Pray for complete and total healing of this most precious child!

- pray for my brother. My mom and dad (both) are going through such a difficult time with him right now. Please pray that they are able to get a handle on him and get through to him. PLEASE PRAY for my mom's strength in all of this. She's having such a hard time and her heart is literally breaking right now. Please pray for the Lord's word to fill her every thought and for wisdom on handling him the right way.

- pray for 2 dear friends who's embarking on a year since their mom's death. Amy and Austin lost their mom a year ago last month and Amy is having a rough very rough time with it all right now.

Thanks everyone. These prayers do not go unappreciated at all right now. As you can tell, my heart is heavy right now and in so many different ways. I love you all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny that you posted this. I totally feel ya! I posted a post about this on my Mom Hug Blog.
Praying for you!
Lori
~The Bargain Shopper Lady

Melissa M. Williams said...

I will definitely keep your family in my prayers. I know we haven't gotten to talk about your brother lately, but I will be thinking about him. Take care love.
Mel