Monday, October 06, 2008

Busy

Again...I am slacking on my blogging. This is partly why. Oh my word, Monica has outdone herself on this photo shoot. Seriously precious. I am sure it's a combo of the photo skills and the precious little thing being photographed. Then again, I am a little biased.

Anyways, I am a teensy-weensy bit busy at the moment. We are about to head out the door. JD has class at The Little Gym and I need to stop by JoAnne's. I am all out of elastic thread and I have some sewing to do. PLUS, I hear a few fall prints calling my name - girl needs some fall clothes. She has none. Not one to wear...poor naked baby. HAH!


Hope all had a great weekend. We did but I am really tired from it.

LATER!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those pictures are precious. Monica does such a great job.