Sunday, February 25, 2007

Remember Me?

Although you might think my life must be super boring and that's why there are no recent posts; however, that couldn't be farther from the truth. My days have been spent looking at houses, attending play dates, and looking at more houses. Just a note: we've found one and have not only made on offer but have a contract on our house as well! Post to come...

Here's some thing to enterain you all. It was taken from Jackson Jones's blog who took it from Big Mama's blog...oh the blogging life!!


Music Meme

Favorite Song From Childhood: James Brown's I Feel Good. This was me and my PawPaw's song. I can still remember picking him up from the airport with my mom and busting out with "I feel good, da-na-na-na-na"! Talk about some stares...

Favorite High School Dance Song: The Dance by Garth Brooks

Senior Class Song: I Will Remember You by Sarah McLachan

Favorite Rock & Roll Song: Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppord - I can remember singing this in my living room with my mom while watching VH1

Favorite Disco Song: Play that Funky Music White Boy

Favorite Country Western Song: This is a tough one - right now...Last Dollar by Tim McGraw

Favorite Pop Song: of all time - something by the infamous Brittany Spears - either Slave for You or Boys

Favorite All Time Love Song: Me and You by Kenny Chesney

Favorite Break Up Song: I Walk Alone by Oleander

Favorite Make Out Song: hmmm....Let's Get It On - I don't know!

Song That Always Makes You Cry: If Tomorrow Never Comes by Garth Brooks and Remember When by Alan Jackson

Songs About Your Kid/s: Watching You by Rodney Atkins

Song That Reminds You Of Your Husband: Take Me Out to a Dance Hall & Three Days by Pat Green

Favorite Gospel/Praise Song: You Are Holy and Better is One Day

Favorite Ringtone on Cellphone: I need a new one, right now I have Don't Stop Believin' by Jorney!

You're it...dooo itttt!

No comments: