Tuesday, February 13, 2007

GOOD Morning

After yesterday's unhappy post, I knew I needed to start my day better. I've known this for a while actually. I can remember waking up as a pre-teen and a teenager in junior high and high school for quiet time and being so tired and it being so quiet - well, I fell asleep. You see...this girl enjoys her sleep - A LOT! I'm a sleeper so I have to do a lot of praying to even get up in the morning. I have even prayed for a false-smoke alarm to wake me up, of course this would wake the entire house meaning my quiet time would be interrupted 10 times with a toddler asking for everything under the sun.

So anyways...I just wanted to say Good Morning to everyone. I believe my day will be a lot better. God is doing some work in this girl and I so desperately need it. I can't wait to see where He takes me.

I have a fun day planned for myself. JD has MDO and then I'm going to do YOGA - something I have done since pre-JD and I am SOOOO excited!! Then I guess I'll run by our office and make myself useful. Jimmy and I are looking at 6 houses today after we pick JD up from school.

I will try and write later...I feel like I have so much to say, but JD will miss MDO if I continue! Love you all....

1 comment:

Peaches + Mom said...

I love the fact to spend time with God every morning. Man!! I should that too.

Thank you for sharing your blog. I love to read.
Nan