Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Goodbye Blogger. Hello Tumblr.

Well, my little adventure here in blogger-land has been a sweet one. Just like a teenage romance - all hot and bothered in the beginning but by the time summer rolls around, it gets harder to maintain and just fizzles. It's sad but true. Ahh...but don't cry for me Argentina. The Van Fam is moving on to bigger and better quicker and simpler. And fear not, I promise to update this one as often as I do my Facebook. Pretty soon, you'll know what I am eating, watching, and wearing. At least for the school year.

So hop on over, follow me there, and why your at, go ahead and start your own. You know ya wanna? All the cool kids are doing.

http://thevanfam.tumblr.com/

Word.


Photobucket

11 comments:

August said...

what the heck is tumblr?? teach me!

Stylishly Stormi said...

Hi! I came across your blog and loved reading what you had to say! I've recently started a blog of my own & would loveee for you to check it out. It's jam packed with recipes, fashion, and all things fabulous in my life as a new mommy! Hope you check it out and feel free to follow

http://stylishlystormi.blogspot.com/

xo Stormi

pukimaq said...

Gay life rules! Yo.

NoumanRaza said...

wifi hack in pakistan

Κινητοί Τοίχοι - Movable Walls said...

Dear friend, may I ask you for a favor? I am presently trying to enhance traffic in my company’s blog, as this would increase chances of the blog’s photos to appear in “Google Images”; this is very important for our work. Could you please visit our blog and browse for a couple of minutes. You may even learn about a new product there!
Thank you.

Pankaj Kumar said...

Happy to see your blog as it is just what I’ve looking for. I am looking forward to another great blog from you.
E-waste in Hyderabad

Pankaj Kumar said...

Thanks for the wonderful information. Keep it up.
E-waste recycling company in chennai

Pankaj Kumar said...

I have perused your Post; it is exceptionally useful for me. What’s more, I need to express profound gratitude to you.
E-waste recycling in Kolkata
E-waste recycling in Vishakhapatnam

Anonymous said...

Nice blog topic. Thanks for sharing and you can also check e waste management

Joshna Ravada said...

Nice post and i really liked while reading. Thanks for sharing and you can also check waste management recycling and waste disposal management

Anonymous said...

Nice post and good information. Thanks for sharing.
recycling and waste management
plastic waste management